Welcome Back! We missed you!
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, understanding and patience as we navigate Covid-19 protocols.
The Archdiocese of Atlanta has extended the dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass through September 30. Those who are healthy, willing and able to comply with safety protocols and who wish to attend are encouraged to do so.
Those who are at high-risk of complications from COVID-19 or who are caretakers for the vulnerable are encouraged to stay home. Masses will continue to be livestreamed here on our Website.
Only certain Masses will be video recorded to view on our Facebook page. To determine those, please consult the Parish Calendar.
Guidelines for attending Mass:
- Doors will open an hour prior to Mass to begin seating. Ushers will seat people first come, first seated one family at a time. Capacity will be reduced, so once the church is full, others will be told to come at another time.
- Everyone, age 7 and older, must wear a mask. We are sorry to say that we do not have masks available for distribution. You will need to bring your own. No mask, no entry to Mass.
- Ushers will receive offertory envelopes and cash in a drop safe on the porch as you enter.
- The church will be closed on Sundays between Masses for cleaning.
How to Receive Communion:
- Right after we pray the Our Father, ushers will begin to move through the chairs with hand sanitizer spray bottles for everyone.
- As Communion begins the ushers will guide the movement. In large attendance Masses you will be directed to proceed down the side aisles to receive and return through the center aisle.
- The priests will distribute Communion into your hands from behind a plexiglass screen. Please partially remove your mask before extending your hands, so that once you have the host in your hands, you may place the host in your mouth immediately and then replace your mask. Parents, please help your small children so that we avoid dropping hosts.
Exiting the Building:
At the end of Mass, please leave one family at a time, patiently keeping distance from others. Please do not congregate in front of the church or in the parking lots to socialize. We will have lots of parties soon. Just not yet!
Weddings and Funerals will begin again following similar norms as our other Masses. Please contact the office.
Baptisms will also begin again on June 6 in the gym. Spanish Baptisms at 11 AM. English Baptisms at 2PM. Contact the Parish Office to arrange. Family members and godparents may attend; up to a maximum of 20 per group. Maximum of 6 groups.
Confessions have been available by appointment via the Sacramental emergency phone at 470-377-2153 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Confessions are also held outdoors Monday-Friday at 8 AM and on Saturday at 9 AM. Please wear a mask and wait on the front porch. Priests are located around the corner at the kitchen patio under the wooden awning.
Mass protocols will be reviewed weekly and are subject to change.
We welcome your questions and comments at email@example.com.