We are excited to announce a brand new BUILT program featuring The Chosen as our video series.
Our next episode will be held outdoors, like a family picnic on Friday, April 23! (Rain location: Gym)
Each episode offers a special glimpse into what the daily and extraordinary life of Jesus Christ and his disciples might have looked like 2000 years ago in a whole new perspective…from the eyes of the people who were there. Directed by Dallas Jenkins with VidAngel Studios, we will air a new episode every two weeks.
Here’s how it works:
· 7:15 PM: Families may begin arriving and set up their own picnic site on the Rectory Lawn. Bring low lawn chairs/blankets and your family’s picnic style dinner or snacks/beverages.
· 7:30 PM: Enjoy live music while you eat and visit.
· 8:00 PM: Settle in for viewing the evening’s episode on our 20’ inflatable screen.
· 9:00 PM: One of our priests will be on hand to give you thoughts on the show and lead a brief discussion.
· 9:30 PM: Tidy up and head for home!
It’s a great opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, spend time with the family and renew ourselves with The Chosen!